I haven’t documented much of my pregnancy on the blog because I wanted to keep it private but now a part of me wishes I had! Time has flown by and it has truly surprised me how fleeting these moments really are. It’s hard to believe I am in the final weeks of this pregnancy – single digits now!
I swore at the beginning I would take a weekly bump photo and it saddens me that I didn’t. I was either too busy, feeling too gross or just forgot until I was already into another week. During the first 16 weeks, there was no bump to photograph anyway! Personally, I like to read about what different women experience at different stages. No two pregnancies are the same but it can be comforting to know what you could expect or even just know you aren’t alone in what you are experiencing. Now that I have officially entered the third trimester, I have decided to post a little update.
How far along?
Total weight gain
- If I can get to sleep at a decent hour, I am out until baby uses my bladder as a punching bag. Which is usually about 1000 times a night. In this case I usually get back to sleep.
- I get to sleep after midnight but then sleep through until the early morning.
- No sleep at all due to an overactive mind, baby thoughts, baby’s movement, wacky dreams and/or restless legs.
- To nest. All day every day. I have an insatiable desire to organize ALL THE THINGS!
- A somewhat comfortable sleep position.
- To finally meet baby.
Belly button in or out?
Wedding rings on or off?
Happy or moody most of the time
Looking forward to